The Law Offices of Jason S. Coomer handles Texas Real Estate, Probate, and Inheritance matters. In doing so, his firm commonly works with families to claim, protect, and transfer wealth. Further, a Texas Real Estate Inheritance Lawyer, he helps heirs and beneficiaries navigate Texas inheritance laws after the death of a loved one.
Texas Real Estate Inheritance Lawyer Handles Civil Litigation Including Texas Real Estate, Probate, and Inheritance Matters
Jason Coomer is an experienced attorney who has been practicing law since 1995. As a Texas Real Estate Inheritance Lawyer, he commonly helps families transfer Texas real estate and other wealth. His firm also commonly represents heirs Trustees, Executors, and Administrators to help them fulfill their fiduciary duties. He also commonly represents land owners who want to partition or sell their real estate.
His firm provides personalized legal services for his clients. Because many clients need help with a complicated legal system, his firm works hard to explain the legal process and minimize the stress law. Further, he commonly answers Texas Inheritance and Real Estate questions submitted to him. He also commonly provides general Texas Inheritance information to those seeking answers online. For this reason, feel free to send an e-mail message to Jason S. Coomer with questions about this web site, a legal matter, or a potential case.
Texas Inheritance Lawyer Jason Coomer Handles Probate, Real Estate, and Inheritance Cases Throughout Texas
Austin Texas Inheritance Lawyer Jason Coomer handles cases through out Texas. He commonly represents families in the Greater Austin Metropolitan Area and several surrounding counties including:
- Travis County Probate Lawyer
- Williamson County Probate Lawyer
- Hays County Probate Lawyer
- Bastrop Real Estate and Inheritance Lawyer
- Burnet County Inheritance Lawyer
- Caldwell County Probate Lawyer
- Fayette County Probate Lawyer
- Bell County Probate Lawyer
- Elgin County Probate Lawyer
More specifically, he has helped families claim and transfer Texas real estate in several Texas counties. He has also helped Texas families claim and transfer inherited property in Australia, Greece, and Germany. He has also worked with lawyers from other states to transfer and claim property in several other states. For this reason, he understands working with families to protect large estates in multiple jurisdictions.
Additionally, on the more complicated cases with large damages he commonly works with other Texas Real Estate Inheritance Lawyers. Further, he has co-counseled or worked with California Lawyers, Florida Lawyers, Houston Lawyers, San Antonio Lawyers, Dallas Lawyers, El Paso Lawyers, and other Austin Texas Lawyers on several large cases.
This Texas Firm Also Provides Other Legal Services
Texas Lawyer Jason S. Coomer is also an experienced litigation attorney who handles probate and real estate litigation. He has also handled a variety of types of cases. Further, his firm commonly handles a variety of legal matters. Please feel free to follow the below links for information on some of the areas of law that this firm handles:
- Austin Probate Litigation Lawsuits
- Qui Tam & Bounty Action Whistleblower Lawsuits
- Defective Drug Lawsuits – Januvia, Janument, Victoza, Byetta, and Onglyza
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Whistleblower Reward Bounty Actions
- Byetta Pancreatic Cancer Lawsuits & Pancreas Cancer Lawsuits
- Fatal Accident & Wrongful Death Lawsuits
- Automobile Accident (Fatal & Drunk Driver) Lawsuits
- Residential Fire, Burn, and Smoke Inhalation Lawsuits
- Austin Guardianship Lawsuits and Guardian Lawsuits
- Texas Will Contests, Inheritance Lawsuits and Real Estate Probate Matters
- Business to Business Lawsuits (Commercial Litigation)
- Fatal and Catastrophic Construction Accident Lawsuits
- Medicare Fraud & Medicaid Fraud Whistleblower Reward Lawsuits
- Real Estate Investment Fraud & Misrepresentation Lawsuits
- Asbestos Mesothelioma Lawsuits
- Company and Commercial Vehicle & Truck Accident Lawsuits
- Birth Injury, Small Child Injury, & Birth Defect Lawsuits
- Investment Fraud, Ponzi Scheme, and Broker Negligence Lawsuits
- Personal Injury Lawsuits
Please also feel free to go to the Practice Areas page of this web site for more information on other types of cases that this Austin Texas Law Firm handles.
For more information on Texas Inheritance and Real Estate Law, please feel free to send an e-mail message to Austin Texas Lawyer Jason Coomer at [email protected] Also, please feel free to use our submission form.
Principle Office located in Austin, Texas.
406 Sterzing, Second Floor
Austin, Texas 78704